You may not engage in the following activities through this wiki provided by Tactical Technology Collective:
- Harassing and abusing others by engaging in threats, intimidation, stalking or doxxing.
- Post or transmit any content that contains sexism, homophobia, ethnic slurs, religious intolerance, or encourages criminal conduct.
- Contributing to the abuse of others by distributing material where the production process created violence or sexual assault against persons.
- Misuse of services by distributing viruses or malware, engaging in a denial of service attack, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to any computer system, including this one.
Without limiting the foregoing, you also agree not to use the Service to:
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person.
- Post any illegal or unauthorized content or use for any illegal or unauthorized purposes.
- Post or transmit any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any user.
- Post, upload, transmit, share, or store unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitations, "spam", or any other type of unauthorized solicitation.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
Like most website operators, anarchaserver.org collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. [DO WE DO THAT??]
anarchaserver.org purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how anarchaserver.org visitors use its website.
anarchaserver.org also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. anarchaserver.org does not use such information to identify its visitors, and does not disclose such information.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to anarchaserver.org websites choose to interact with those in ways that require anarchaserver.org to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that anarchaserver.org gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who use our wordpress farm (Zoia Horn) to provide an email address. In each case, anarchaserver.org collects such information only as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with anarchaserver.org. Anarchaserver.org does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
anarchaserver.org will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. If you are a registered user of a anarchaserver.org newsletter and have supplied your email address, anarchaserver.org may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on withanarchaserver.org. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. anarchaserver.org takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
anarchaserver.org may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. For instance, anarchaserver.org may reveal how many downloads a particular file got, or say which services are most popular based on our statistics checks.
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns.